GSoC Follow-Up

From: Ed Harbison
Subject: GSoC Follow-Up
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 12:36:05 -0500

Sorry all that I’ve been silent!  I’ve been busy with school recently (exams
and labs are killing me right now), but of course, that won’t be a problem this
summer.

I’d love to hear everyone’s opinions about doing a project with stylesheets,
which seems to be the project I plan on applying with.  What would everyone
want to see in the project?  I’ve been going through OpenLilyLib and I’ve got
some ideas from that, but I’m certain it’s not the only thing people want.  Is
there any other ideas anyone has in mind?  The more talk I can partake in, the
merrier!

Sincerely,
Ed Harbison