Re: Allow event functions from partial functions or partial markups (iss

From: dak
Subject: Re: Allow event functions from partial functions or partial markups (issue 336670043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 13:40:39 -0700

Reviewers: thomasmorley651,

Message:
On 2018/03/16 19:19:15, thomasmorley651 wrote:
Can't review this one.
Though, from description, I'd like to suggest to put up an entry in
`changes'.

Well, yeah.  Doesn't make a lot of sense without documentation and
regtest either.  I'll likely get them done separately.

Allow event functions from partial functions or partial markups

This gives event functions such as ^\tweak font-size 2^\markup \huge
\etc

Also contains commits:

Allow event functions from partial markup commands

This allows event functions such as ^\markup \huge #red \etc

Add Syntax::create_script

This generates post-events from generic Scheme expressions.

Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/336670043/

Affected files (+84, -30 lines):
  M lily/include/lily-imports.hh
  M lily/lily-imports.cc