Re: Allow event functions from partial functions or partial markups (iss

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Allow event functions from partial functions or partial markups (issue 336670043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 13:31:48 -0700

On 2018/03/20 12:56:37, dak wrote:
On 2018/03/16 19:19:15, thomasmorley651 wrote:
> Can't review this one.
> Though, from description, I'd like to suggest to put up an entry in
`changes'.

Ugh.  Documentation for \etc is sort-of sparse, and the main problem
for
"Changes" is "which Changes"?  \etc in general is a 2.20 feature and
this fits
pretty well within that framework.  But it's as to yet not tested all
that much.

Apart from wrong estimations (including my own), I don't remember any
reported problem with \etc.
So I vote for putting all in 2.20.

https://codereview.appspot.com/336670043/