Re: Macport version of lilypond: problem with ghostscript

From: Jean-Julien Fleck
Subject: Re: Macport version of lilypond: problem with ghostscript
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 08:22:57 +0200

Le jeu. 23 août 2018 à 20:05, Dan Eble <address@hidden> a écrit :

> On Aug 23, 2018, at 09:41, Jean-Julien Fleck <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> >
> > I like to do almost everything from the command line.
> > But thanks, the graphical version for MacOS downloaded from lilypond.org
> > works fine and will allow me to continue my work.
>
> lilypond packaged in the macOS app can be invoked from the command line as
> something like /Applications/Lilypond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond.
> There are helper programs such as convert-ly in there too.

Thanks Dan, I got it running using the information on the page
http://lilypond.org/macos-x.fr.html
By the way, links are broken on this one:
http://lilypond.org/help-us.fr.html (as well as on the english version)
Every link uses an adress like http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.21/ whereas only
v2.19 and smaller seem to be working.

JJ Fleck