Re: Please test gub

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Please test gub
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 22:19:15 +0100 (CET)

> - addition of texinfo/txi-pt.tex from Texinfo sources, as Portuguese
> translation has been added and I don't have Texinfo installed in GUB
> host system;

???  What exactly needs Portuguese?  Lilypond doesn't, AFAICS.

> - update of texinfo.tex (not necessary, but I did it together with
>   txi- pt.tex addition)

Yes, we should use `texinfo.tex' from texinfo's git repository, mainly
to fix a bug with address@hidden'
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-texinfo/2019-02/msg00000.html),
which affects the display of the lilypond grammar.

> I've had some trouble doing non clean GUB builds, namely a Python
> KeyError with "odcctools-doc".

Yeah, it would be nice to know whether this is a Python issue that can
be corrected by using a newer version, or whether a gub programming
error.

    Werner