lilypond-user-fr

Re: automatic splitting

From: Gauvain Pocentek
Subject: Re: automatic splitting
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:48:30 +0100

Hello,

Replace the following lines

      \context Voice = sop { << \global \sopranonotes

                                   \with { \remove "Note_heads_engraver"

                                   \consists "Completion_heads_engraver"}
>>}

with

      \context Voice = sop \with { \remove "Note_heads_engraver"

                                   \consists "Completion_heads_engraver"}

                                    { << \global \sopranonotes>>}

\with has to be outside the music description.

Also, this is a french-speaking mailing list. So please wright here in
french, or just post your messages on the lilypond-user list.

Have fun with LilyPond !

Gauvain