page breaks

From: Ian Bailey-Mortimer
Subject: page breaks
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:53:28 +1000

Hi,

I don't understand the ly2dvi/lilypond/latex (not sure which chooses it)
page break selection. Sometimes it puts consecutive \score blocks on a
new page, sometimes it doesn't. How can I influence these decisions if
I think I can do a better job?

TIA,
Ian
Ian Bailey-Mortimer <address@hidden>  <_><
- Reply with `Subject: SIGEDIT' and body `help' to set your .signature prefs -

"There is absolutely no disagreemnt among professional biologiston the fact
htat evolution has occurred .... BUt the theory of how evolution occurs ins
quite another matter, and is the subject of intensne dispute."
(Douglas Futuyma, Evolution as Fact and Theory, 56 Bios 3, 8 1985)