lilypond user manual in ps

From: William R. Brohinsky
Subject: lilypond user manual in ps
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:09:38 -0400

I have downloaded lilypond.ps.gz in the past ( a few months ago ) and
had no problem looking at it in gsview[32], but in the last 2 weeks I've
downloaded it twice, and gotten something that can't be viewed at all.

As a check, I ran it through acrobat 4.0 distiller, and got the
following, which matches the complaint from gsview32:

Start Time: Monday, August 27, 2001 at 9:59 AM
Destination: C:\cygwin\home\raybro\lilypond.pdf
Source: lilypond.ps
%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: set_tex_dimen ]%%
Stack:
(lilypondpaperblotdiameter)
/lilypondpaperblotdiameter
%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%
Distill Time: 0 seconds (00:00:00)
**** End of Job ****

Is this something new, or has the rest of the ps world moved out from
under what should still be a perfectly readable file?

raybro