multiple staff sizes

From: Ian Bailey-Mortimer
Subject: multiple staff sizes
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 17:20:31 +1000

Hi all,

I know this is in the FAQ, but try as I might, I cannot get what is written
there to work.

(How) Can I get one staff a different size from the others?

(For example, a solo part in small size above an accompaniment.)

Ian
Ian Bailey-Mortimer <address@hidden>  <_><
- Reply with `Subject: SIGEDIT' and body `help' to set your .signature prefs -

The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for
the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.