Re: Couple of questions

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Couple of questions
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:22:23 +0200

Jérémie Lumbroso wrote:

>        - There doesn't seem to be a double repeat bar :||: I

Use
\bar ":|:"

Why don't you use LilyPond's repeat-function to autocreate the correct
bars?

>        - I perfectly know that  sluring grace notes with the
>          next  one is not available in current stable relea-

It's easy when you have more than one note in the grace:

\grace {[c16()e]} g4

makes a nice slur from the c to the g.

When I started writing this reply I was going to write "I don't know
what to do if you have only one note in the grace" - but then - just now
- I got the idea of doing:

\grace {c8()s} g4

which produces a warning (junked skip_req) but otherwise works (1.4.7).
:-)))
Now I have a bunch of mutopia-contributions to correct. :-)

-Rune