Re: command for 'sequences'?

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: command for 'sequences'?
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:21:40 -0500

Nice thought.  \Seq1?  (down by default) \Seq5up?   What about
accidentals?

I would guess that macros within xemacs would actually save more typing
than
commands in lilypond when what you are doing is composition shortcuts.
I don't know whether or not there is any interest or movement in that
direction.  I floated that as a way of making tab more versatile while
keeping it easy to type, but nothing has happened.

"Where there's smoke, there's mirrors."  --Duke  "The purpose of Arab
terrorists is to keep the price of oil high.  That's what they're paid
for."  --Anon                  David Raleigh Arnold  address@hidden