ly2dvi error

From: Gerrit P. Haase
Subject: ly2dvi error
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 17:48:20 +0200

Hi,

I have built lilypond on cygwin.
Now i need to do tests, but the first tries already stuck.
I'm getting this error from ly2dvi:

$ ly2dvi minuet.ly
Running LilyPond...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/ly2dvi", line 780, in ?
    run_lilypond (files, outbase, dep_prefix)
  File "/usr/local/bin/ly2dvi", line 388, in run_lilypond
    system ('lilypond %s %s ' % (opts, fs))
  File "/usr/local/bin/ly2dvi", line 301, in system
    resource.setrlimit(resource.RLIMIT_STACK, (-1,-1))
ValueError: current limit exceeds maximum limit

What is here the problem?  Python related?
Or is it a problem with Lily environment settings?
Or a Cygwin caveat?
I think everything is in my PATH and also TeX should be able
to find the Lily fonts that are needed.

Gerrit

--
=^..^=