Unsubscribe

From: Karmaloop
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 02:54:12 -0400 (EDT)

  Karmaloop
Dear address@hidden,

We are sorry to learn that you have chosen to unsubscribe from Karmaloop. You will be removed from our subscriber list immediately.

If you did not intend to unsubscribe, please return to our Subscription Center to reactivate your interest preferences. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments.

Sincerely,

The Loop Newsletter
Karmaloop

address@hidden
617-859-1920
http://www.karmaloop.com

Visit our Subscription Center to edit your interests or unsubscribe.
View our privacy policy.