lyrics

From: Maury Merkin
Subject: lyrics
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:59:22 -0500

My foo.ly song [see my other post of this hour] actually has
lyrics but I have found that getting the compiler to line up
the lyrics with the melody and chords to be nearly
impossible.

I suppose I'd like to know if that's just so or if others do
find that there are some "secrets."

Also, I simply don't get from the docs how to line up lyrics
with sections of the song which are repeated.

Hey.  I'm a lyricist.  The music is great and all, but the
lyrics are the part which means most to me.

Maury