More on lyrics (and repeats/stanzas/whatever)

From: Maury Merkin
Subject: More on lyrics (and repeats/stanzas/whatever)
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 08:36:28 -0500

Works flawlessly.  Thanks ever so much.

Now:  on to problem two.

My song has the following form:

  (1)  a very brief (one-measure) introduction
  (2)  an "a" section which is repeated note for note (but with totally
different
lyrics)
  (3)  a "b" section (bridge)
  (4) a sorta repeat of the "a" section which, however ends quite differently.

My problem is only with (2) above.

I have the "a" section fine, repeat and all for the music (all instruments) and
the
chord designations using the \repeat { stuph } notation however I haven't
figured out
how to insert the second set of lyrics.

Obviously I'd like 'em to appear immediately below the first lyrics.

I gave one feeble try based on the "Row, row, row your boat" example but that
doesn't
use the \score { stuph } and anyway I obviously did it all wrong.  All I got was
compile time errors.

Any takers?

TIA,

Maury (who's delighted by LilyPond and can now actually produce legible music!)
 <grin>