Re: Compile Troubles

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Compile Troubles
Date: 04 Nov 2001 15:02:20 -0500

    Jan> Any tips on how to avoid this (apart from searchable mailarchives...)?

One thing I sometimes wish we had was a search of the complete
documentation.  I know google indexes it all, but when I go to the
documentation page and look at the table of contents and the index and
don't see anything that's clearly relevant, sometimes I'd like to
search just the lilypond documentation.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139