several "easy" questions...

From: Jeff Maxson
Subject: several "easy" questions...
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:56:14 -0500 (EST)

...or at least ones that most likely have been figured out...

1. How do I edit the "lily was here" at the bottom of the page?

2. How do I make sure that the first line is not indented?  I've used
LaTeX in the past, and figured the \noindent command should go somewhere,
but can't seem to figure that out.

3. I currently have a staff setup with words in between the treble and
bass clefs.  Problem is, the measure bars continue from the top staff to
the bottom and drive right over the words.  How do I quarantine the bar
lines to just the staves and not in-between?

4. I would like to number my verses.  How?

5. I would like to put a dynamic marking at the beginning of each verse,
such as

mf 1. this is verse one lyrics
mf 2. this is verse two lyrics
f  3. this is verse three
pp 4. this is verse four.

6. I saw the snippet to produce a metronome mark for "{eighth-note} = 60"
in the manual...could someone provide the code for a quarter-note?  I
kludged one, but it doesn't look pretty.

what a great program....

Thanks for any help,
Jeff

--