Lyrics alignment

From: Mark Hindley
Subject: Lyrics alignment
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 07:28:34 +0000 (GMT)

Bas Wassink writes:
 > Can someone help me with the horizontal alignment of syllables ?

I have just done a patch for this that is in 1.4.9.

Basically there are 3 lyric alignments (automatically determined):
Left for the first syllable of a phrase, Right for the last and
centred for the rest.

These can now be changed by setting the property LyricText alignment
which will override the automatic detection of alignment. The
properties begin-alignment and end-alignment control how the Left and
Right aligned syllables are aligned with their notehead.

Hope that makes sense.

Mark