Re: Lyrics alignment again

From: Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy
Subject: Re: Lyrics alignment again
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:34:23 -0500 (EST)

The hack is rather simple -

Upbow (it's not bowup after all) is perfect as far as the shape goes, the
only problem is that it appears above a note rather than before one.

So you have to shift it to the left:

\property Voice.Script \override #'extra-offset = #'(-2 . 0)
        c-\upbow
\property Voice.Script \revert #'extra-offset

The above will place an upbow 2 points to the left of c.

P.S. I'll look at adding this to the wiki server later when I get some
more time....

Grisha