How to...

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: How to...
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:19:29 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> I've been running the setup.exe and
>several files and directories have been copied to my desktop. How do I
>install the program? The following files are copied to my desktop:

If you ran the install, you should have a black/green C-icon on your
desktop. If not, you only downloaded the software. Run setup.exe,
select "install from local directory", and point the program to the
directory containing the file setup.ini (in your case, it seems to be
your desktop).

> Martijn P. Vromans
>
> PS. Spreken jullie Nederlands?

Jawel, maar niet op dit forum.