DVIPS output

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: DVIPS output
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 15:18:08 +0100

Hi

  I'm  having  trouble  converting Lilypond DVI output to PS
  lately  on  Windows. Each file I convert using dvips makes
  GSView spit this out :

Unknown in Setup section at line 452:
  %%BeginPaperSize: a4
Unknown in Setup section at line 454:
  %%EndPaperSize
AFPL Ghostscript 7.03 (2001-10-20)
Copyright (C) 2001 artofcode LLC, Benicia, CA.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Displaying DSC file C:/CYGWIN/HOME/FEVRIER/S2P04.PS
Displaying page 1
Unrecoverable error: undefined in \par

--- Begin offending input ---

--- End offending input ---
file offset = 8425
gsapi_run_string_continue returns -21

  Oddly  enough,  this  doesn't  happen on RH7.1, but it's a
  drag having to reboot just to test a file.

  J.