Re: stanza numbering

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: stanza numbering
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:01:29 +0100

> Hello,
>
> Christmas is approaching and so I'm typesetting some Christmas songs.
> Attached to this email you should a version of one. Obviously, the numbering
> of the stanzas isn't satisfying. Any ideas how this can be improved?

Try to add the following to your file:

\score{
  \paper{
    \translator{
      \ScoreContext
%%% Choose which one of the following lines you want to uncomment
%      StanzaNumber \override #'break-align-symbol = #'Time_signature
      StanzaNumber \override #'break-align-symbol = #'begin-of-note

I don't know why the stanza numbers are aligned with the clefs by
default. I agree with you that it looks bad.

   /Mats