lilypond-book and geometry package

From: Petr Vilim
Subject: lilypond-book and geometry package
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:40:40 +0100

Hello,

I have a problem using geometry package with lilypond-book. Documentation
says that "lilypond-book know about geometry package", but anyhow I use it
I get following error:

Reading `/home/petr/lily/LoveStory.tex'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/lilypond-book", line 1320, in ?
    do_file(input_filename)
  File "/usr/bin/lilypond-book", line 1235, in do_file
    scan_preamble(chunks)
  File "/usr/bin/lilypond-book", line 659, in scan_preamble
    scan_latex_preamble(chunks)
  File "/usr/bin/lilypond-book", line 617, in scan_latex_preamble
    if m.group (1):
AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'group'

I tried for example \usepackage[left=1cm]{geometry} or even simple
\usepackage{geometry}, both generate the same error. What is the right way
to use geometry package? I tried to find some example, but didn't find any.

I'm using lilypond 1.4.9 from debian linux distribution.

Thanks,

Petr Vilim