Re: Almost built but not quite. Suggestions?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Almost built but not quite. Suggestions?
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:35:18 +0100

> Well, now I got futher than ever before. Now this is where I stop:
>
> mkdir -p ./out
> touch ./out/dummy.dep
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/local/src/various/lilypond-stuff/lilypond-1.5.2
> make[1]: Entering directory
> `/usr/local/src/various/lilypond-stuff/lilypond-1.5.25/mf'
> echo no inimp or inimpost  -interaction=nonstopmode  dump
> no inimp or inimpost -interaction=nonstopmode dump
> mv mfplain.* ./out
> mv: cannot access mfplain.*
> make[1]: *** [out/mfplain.mem] Error 2

This is related to the lines on MetaPost found in INSTALL.txt.
Didn't you install teTeX version 1.xx? In that case, inimpost
should be installed in the teTeX bin directory. If it isn't,
check if you have a binary called mpost and make a soft link
to it called inimpost (the program looks at argv[0], to determine
what to do). Alternatively, just do the change in the GNUmakefile
as indicated in INSTALL.txt.

  /Mats