Lilypond and ETF

From: CDeschene
Subject: Lilypond and ETF
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 11:03:37 -0500

On the Lilypond homepage I read:

"Or you can use it to print music from other programs, using one of the numerous input filters."

Does there exist a filter to convert ETF ( Coda's Enigma Transportable File format)? I am interested in converting Finale (versions 2001 and 2002 for mac) to an open source file format. If there is such a filter, and if I can compile Lilypond on OS X, it would be ideal. Does this sound possible?

CDeschene