Re: Extra lyrics appearing in output

From: Thomas Willhalm
Subject: Re: Extra lyrics appearing in output
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:05:19 +0100

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 10:12:08AM -0500, Laura Conrad wrote:
> There must be an obvious answer, but when I run the attached file,
> there's an extra lyric on the last note of the voice part, or an extra
> articulation over the last note of the right hand keyboard line.  Where
> is that "a2" coming from?
>
> I'm using 1.4.10.

It comes from the part combiner (but I have no idea, why there is only one
"a2" and why it only appears, if there are lyrics). Anyway, your can
suppress it by inserting
 \property STaff.soloADue = ##f
before \context Voice=one.
However, I must confess that I don't really understand what's going on.

Thomas

--
http://www.thomas.willhalm.de/