25% OFF Library & Bookstores Lists (Limited Time)

From: listsucanafford
Subject: 25% OFF Library & Bookstores Lists (Limited Time)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:37:20 -0500

LIMITED TIME OFFER: ALL LISTS ARE 25% OFF. MUST MENTION SALE WHEN ORDERING.

AVAILABLE BOOKSTORE & LIBRARY LISTS (MORE INFO BELOW)
3,000+ Christian Bookstores - $149 - NOW - $111.75
4,100+ General Bookstores - $199 - NOW - $149.25
1,750+ College Bookstores - $ 99 - NOW - $74.25
175+ New Age Bookstores - $39 - NOW - $29.25
500+ Distributors, Chains HQ - $ 49 - NOW - $36.75
684 Canadian General Bookstores - $59 - NOW - $44.25
175 Canadian University Bookstores  - $29 - NOW - $21.75
125 African-American Bookstores - $29 - NOW - $21.75

193 Religious Libraries - $39 - NOW - $29.25
1200 Public Libraries - $89 - NOW - $66.75
1000 University Libraries - $69 - NOW - $51.75
1093 K-12 Private School Libraries - $89 - NOW - $66.75
1000 Medical Libraries -  $79 - NOW - $59.25
313 Law Libraries - $49 - NOW - $36.75
200 Canadian Libraries  - $39 - NOW - $29.25

You will be able to download your lists WITHIN MINUTES.

Call 888-330-4919 (24/7) to place your order or for more information. If you
would like more information via email, please write us at address@hidden only.
Thank you.

BOOKSTORE MARKETING LISTS (See Library Lists below)

Bookstore marketing is a lucrative and effective way to enhance your overall
marketing campaign. Effective bookstore marketing and book promotion is
essential to ensure success in publishing. We offer comprehensive bookstore
databases of general, college, Christian, African-American and New Age shops
both in the United States and Canada. We also offer an extensive list of book
distributors, wholesalers and chain headquarters. Our bookstore databases can
be an important piece in helping you solve the book marketing puzzle. Our
bookstore marketing lists are more that just mailing address labels. Our
bookstore marketing lists provide you unlimited-use, extensive databases from
which you can easily create mailing labels, phone and fax lists. Your book
promotion efforts will be enhanced with our products.

Compiling and maintaining effective bookstore marketing lists is both tedious
and time consuming. We have done the work for you. Our bookstore marketing
lists will save you hundreds of hours of work and hundreds of your hard earned
dollars. Ensure you book promotion and book marketing success with our
databases.

These lists are available in TEXT and EXCEL formats. You can receive both at no
additional cost.

3,000+ Christian Bookstores - $149 - NOW - $111.75
4,100+ General Bookstores - $199 - NOW - $149.25
1,750+ College Bookstores - $ 99 - NOW - $74.25
175+ New Age Bookstores - $39 - NOW - $29.25
500+ Distributors, Chains HQ - $ 49 - NOW - $36.75
684 Canadian General Bookstores - $59 - NOW - $44.25
175 Canadian University Bookstores  - $29 - NOW - $21.75
125 African-American Bookstores - $29 - NOW - $21.75

OUR GUARANTEE: We will gladly refund postage (up to 34 cents per item) for any
undeliverable addresses over 5% of the total list. We will also correct the
undeliverable contacts and issue you an updated list.

------------------------
LIBRARY MARKETING LISTS
Library marketing is a lucrative and effective way to help your book marketing
efforts. Effective library marketing is essential to ensure success in
publishing. Public libraries and college libraries often order in bulk, require
little or no discount, and always pay on time. We offer an academic library
list, and lists of public, law, medical, religious and K-12 private school
libraries. Our library databases can be an important piece in helping you solve
the book marketing puzzle.

Our library databases are more that just mailing address labels. Our academic
library lists and public library lists provide you extensive databases from
which you can easily create mailing labels, phone and fax lists to market your
books and products.

Our public library lists and academic library lists only include libraries with
the largest number of volumes and the largest budgets. Our list of public
libraries are the respective headquarters and buy for thousands of their
branches. You will not be wasting your book marketing budget on public and
college libraries that are unlikely to purchase your books.

Our public library lists and academic library lists will save you hundreds of
hours of work and hundreds of dollars.
They are available in Text format and Microsoft Excel format. You can choose
either or both at no additional cost.

193 Religious Libraries - $39 - NOW - $29.25
1200 Public Libraries - $89 - NOW - $66.75
1000 University Libraries - $69 - NOW - $51.75
1093 K-12 Private School Libraries - $89 - NOW - $66.75
1000 Medical Libraries -  $79 - NOW - $59.25
313 Law Libraries - $49 - NOW - $36.75
200 Canadian Libraries  - $39 - NOW - $29.25

OUR GUARANTEE: We will gladly refund postage (up to 34 cents per item) for any
undeliverable addresses over 5% of the total list. We will also correct the
undeliverable contacts and issue you an updated list.

You will be able to download your lists WITHIN MINUTES.

LIMITED TIME OFFER: BUY ONE LIST AT REGULAR PRICE AND RECEIVE ADDITIONAL LISTS
(OF EQUAL OR LESSOR VALUE) AT HALF-PRICE. MUST MENTION SALE WHEN ORDERING.

Call 888-330-4919 (24/7) to place your order or for more information. If you
would like more information via email, please write us at address@hidden only.
Thank you.

To be removed from any future mailings, please send a message with REMOVE in
the subject line to address@hidden Requests will be processed within 48 hours
at that address only. Thank you.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with address@hidden
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/