Re: mark direction

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: mark direction
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:35:10 +0100

As a first step, I recommend that you upgrade to
a version of the stable 1.4.x series.

In your first question, you misspelled the name of
the property, if you change to RehearsalMark and it
should work.

For the second question, there was a bug in handling
the property textNonEmpty (which is set in the macro
\fatText, see ly/property.ly) which was corrected in
Lilypond 1.4.10.

  /Mats