Re: Raised eleventh [Lilypod]

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: Re: Raised eleventh [Lilypod]
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:46:18 +0100

Hi John,

the chord algorithm of Lilypond, concerning jazz chords, is very rudimentary.
I once wrote a patch that didn't make it into the distro, because it was very
inelegant. At the moment I'm just adding to the
/usr/local/share/lilypond/scm/chord-name.scm file.

Please find enclosed my momentary chord-name.scm. Here you'll find what you
need and, additionally, you can add your chord definitions near

;; Amy rolls her own

Hope that's any help and please let me know if you arrive at a better
solution.

Regards, Amy

--
Louey & Amy