Mutopia announcement mailing list

From: Chris Sawer
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 20:04:20 GMT

Apologies if this is off topic for this mailing list, but I don't post about
Mutopia very often...

A "Mutopia announce" mailing list has been created. I'm intending to post a
message at the beginning of each month with information on all the new
contributions and updates in the previous month, and any other Mutopia news.

If you would like to join the list, please send an e-mail to
address@hidden with the phrase "subscribe mutopia-announce" in the
subject line or body of the e-mail.

Thanks,

Chris