Changing size/weight of printed music

From: Stephen Allsopp
Subject: Changing size/weight of printed music
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:48:26 +0000

I'm scoring a piece where I wish to indicate a second part singing on the same
score (it happens to be an overdub).

I'm fine with the on-the-fly dropping in of other parts, but what I'd *really*
like to do is to print the overdub part slightly lighter or smaller (or both),
to indicate which is the main part. I recall exactly the same kind of thing on
engraved music, so I'm sure this isn't *too* much of an off-the-wall
requirement!

My apologies if this turns out to be a FAQ.

--
Stephen Allsopp  address@hidden

End of message reached. For your comfort and convenience, we recommend
that you stop reading now.