Re: single line music

From: René Bastian
Subject: Re: single line music
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:01:17 +0100

Le Jeudi 14 Mars 2002 08:40, vous avez écrit :

The include process of a postscript file does not depend of lilypond.

a LaTeX/TeX paper or other ?
with Latex, try :

in the preambel :
"\usepackage{ driver }{graphicx }"
driver = dvips or ...

then :

" \includegraphics[ options ]{ filename }"

options :
        "bb =" llx lly urx ury

"bb" is the "bounding box"
llx = low left x coordinate, lly = .. y coord .., urx = upper right
coordinate, ...

rbastian