Re: non lilypond

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: non lilypond
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:51:48 +0100

René Bastian <address@hidden> writes:

Hi René,

> I receive messages which have nothing to do with lilypond
> but this messages come from the lilypond list (todays 2 messages from
> msn.com). Could you intercept this messages on your server ?

Which messages do you mean, please list an url from:

    http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/lilypond-user/2002-March/date.html

[looking there myself now] Ah, you probably mean spam, like

    http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/lilypond-user/2002-March/000999.html

You can safely ignore that.  I usually don't notice this kind of spam,
as spamassassin kills it for me.  I think Han-Wen is enquiring into
the possibilities of a spam filter on gnu.org's mailing lists.  Note
that we're not running the mailing lists ourselves, we're just another
set of gnu lists; all of them get hit by spam a lot, lately.

> Thanks (and thanks for lilypond)

You're welcome.
Jan.