Re: rest warning

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: rest warning
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:07:51 +0100

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve. You setup
for a piece in 3/4 and typeset a half note rest followed
by a bar line and are surprised that you get a warning
that the first bar isn't complete.

If you want to typeset a full bar rest, use 'R2.', if you
want two full bar rests use 'R2.*2', if you want an upbeat
consisting of a half note rest, use '\partial 2 r2'.

  /Mats