Re: Remove Bar Numbers

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Remove Bar Numbers
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:50:36 +0100

The easiest is probably to remove the bar numbering mechanism
completely:

\score{
  \paper{
    \translator{
      \ScoreContext
      \remove "Bar_number_engraver"

To find out what different engravers are available and in which
contexts they are defined by default, please consult the
'Index of internals' part of the on-line manual at www.lilypond.org.

Another possibility is to keep the bar number engraver but turn
off its output, using some of the methods described in the
section on 'Invisible grobs' in the reference manual.

Regards

    /Mats