Re: Octave Higher - almost perfect

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Octave Higher - almost perfect
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 20:59:02 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> 1.  (*) text/plain          ( ) text/html
>
> Thanks Luis.  That's what I needed.  However, the dots are spaced too far
> apart for my taste and they show up very light on GS (haven't tried printing
> yet)  I am most concerned about the spacing.  I can't seem to figure out what
> makes the space between the dots so big.

You should try printing, I seem to remember there was an gs issue /
maybe it was an issue with my printer.  However, the dots can be
tweaked setting properties like (untested):

   \property Voice.TextSpanner \set #'dash-period = #0.5
   \property Voice.TextSpanner \set #'dash-length = #0.25
   \property Voice.TextSpanner \set #'thickness = #0.2

Jan.