Re: Graces and Slurs

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Graces and Slurs
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:19:28 +0200

This is one of the major limitations of the stable 1.4.x releases
as is clearly stated in the reference manual.

The implementation of grace notes have been completely rewritten
in the experimental 1.5.x series. Unfortunately there are some
other bugs in the 1.5.x releases, but you may want to try it
anyway. You can find source code and precompiled binaries for
some Linux versions at http://lilypond.org/development/

   /Mats