Re: Notes in parentheses?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Notes in parentheses?
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 16:50:27 +0200

The example at the end of the regression-test document can
be found in the file input/regression/molecule-hacking.ly
of the distribution. You could copy the definition of
parenthesize-molecule from that file and use the same property
setting to turn on and off the parentheses as in the example score
of the file.

  /Mats