Re: How to avoid ps2pdf

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: How to avoid ps2pdf
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:57:02 +0200

I have experienced very similar problems with Debian's ps2pdf package. I
found one workaround:

Before running ps2pdf, run ps2ps on the postscript file, like

ps2ps music.ps temp.ps

This produces a new postscript file temp.ps which is not identical to
music.ps, but which ps2pdf seems to like better: If you now use ps2pdf on
temp.ps, you will probably avoid those errors.

Erik