Re: Question about Getting MIDI Output

From: Mel Bellefontaine
Subject: Re: Question about Getting MIDI Output
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:06:20 -0700

Hello David:

Thanks for this.

Your suggestions are, of course, the obvious ones, and very good indeed.
But I am not sufficiently familiar with Unix-style command-line syntax to
make the task of following them as easy as I would like it to be.  Have you
any suggestions for a quick way for one to familiarize oneself with this
syntax?

Anyway, the error I made was to assume that the particular example of source
code I chose to play with in the Tutorial was correctly produced.  After
some patient experimentation I was able to diagnose and resolve the problem.

Thanks,
Mel Bellefontaine