Re: GSview problem

From: Carlos Garcia Suarez
Subject: Re: GSview problem
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:04:53 +0200

Thanks for your suggestion. But quite frankly it looks like a nightmare.

About 20 years ago I used to work in Unix when I was doing my PhD, I can
still rember some basic, but all the info in that thread seems a bit too
much.

Is there an alternative way to view and print the postcript files from
Windows?. It would all be much easier with .pdf files, for example.

Thanks anyway.

Carlos