Re: GSview problem

From: Carlos Garcia Suarez
Subject: Re: GSview problem
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:00:40 +0200

Thanks, again.

I made eveything work. I probably ended putting about 12 hours of solid work
on Saturday to get my first Bach piece nicely printed. I missed a bit of the
WYSIWYG interfaces, but I appreciatted the beauties of the approach anyway.
I am sure the second time it will all go much faster.

In terms of changing things. I think it would be very useful to advice that
you need to manually donwload the Gsview program. I would not get it from
the hard disk download, so I had to re-connec to the web site an instalit
from there. In summary, providing more detailed downloading / installation
instruction would be useful. The environment you are using seems to be
appropriatte for programmers and Unix folks but when you come to more
obsolote and Windows oriented folks, thing become much more difficult.

Thanks

Carlos