lilypond & java

From: Michèle Weiland
Subject: lilypond & java
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:11:53 +0100

Hi,

I have tried to start LilyPond from a Java application, using the lilypond.bat file and executing it from Java.
My problem: a new window pops up, I see that the programmes that are started with LilyPond are executed, but then it stops when starting "cat" and the whole system (not only the Java application and LilyPond, but also WinME) chrashes.
Is there any known problem with starting LilyPond from Java? LilyPond starts without a problem when executing lilypond.bat from the DOS box.

Regards,

Michèle Weiland