Re: Fwd: Re: libkpathsea3 and tetex

From: Jule
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: libkpathsea3 and tetex
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 10:09:12 -0400

well, actually it stil doesn't work, Jan posted a messge w/ a URL to a thread
about an error in the dependacy of tetex-bin..and since i use potato, that
was exactly where the error was happening.
i just downloaded the source-code and i'll instal it manually some time when
i have a little more time on my hands,
thanks for all the help

Jule

--