Re: installer burps

From: default_user
Subject: Re: installer burps
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:59:57 -0400

....then I used the Cygwin "install.exe" and went to
ftp://ftp.sunet.se and I first got some error pop-up of "cannot find
install.exe" something, I retried and then it downloaded the "menu". I
clicked on "view" and saw that a bunch of defaults were already marked
for download so I went along with that and after downloading it I
installed those packages. Then I ran that   "sh -x bug-report.sh >&
no_bug3.txt"  which  I have enclosed. LilyPond seems to work OK now,
some *.ly from the web gives me some errors, but most work.

Thanks

Chris