Re: Version 1.5.x and grace notes

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Version 1.5.x and grace notes
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 10:07:20 +0200

I have used the latest Lilypond development versions to typeset
some larger scores without any significant problems, so I would
recommend to try the latest version 1.5.58. Of course there are
some bugs, but at the moment I don't think there are more bugs
than in the stable versions. Also, if you find a bug it's more
likely to get fixed quickly in 1.5.xx than in 1.4.xx.

As far as I know, there is no fixed date for 1.6.0, but it
should appear fairly soon.

   /Mats