Re: questions about lyric hyphens and extender lines

From: jeff covey
Subject: Re: questions about lyric hyphens and extender lines
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:27:04 -0400

does no one have any answers about this?
(http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/lilypond-user/2002-May/001382.html)  i
was hoping to fix these problems before i submitted it to mutopia.

thanks,

| jeff covey address@hidden http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-869-8088 |
|  Hello sister how are you? If you get this message try to chat with me I   |
|  think I might have figured it out I hopr so anyway so contact me soon.    |
|                                            -- freshmeat.net contributor    |