Re: Guile 1.5.x

From: Maurizio Tomasi
Subject: Re: Guile 1.5.x
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:55:18 +0200 (MET DST)

> I don't understand.
>
> I'm using Guile 1.4, and it's fine for LilyPond 1.4.13 and 1.4.58.
> Maybe there are modified versions of Guile around, or maybe there's a
> problem with Guile 1.4.1?
>
> What lilypond version are you using, what guile version, and where did
> you get your guile?
>
> Jan.

Yes, you are right.  In fact, I had no problems running version 1.4.13.
The error messages came when I installed Lily 1.5.58 (NOT 1.4.58 as I said
in my message --- this was a typo...).

Yesterday there was a little discussion about that, and in my last e-mail
I forgot to specify again what I was talking about.

Maurizio