Re: Brackets for excersise transcription

From: Carlos Garcia Suarez
Subject: Re: Brackets for excersise transcription
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 17:45:31 +0200

Thanks very much, I did not know you could change the instrument.name (in my
case the title of the excersise) in that way, I have tried it and it works.
I guess  I did not know you could asign different names to chords strings.
Thanks a lot. I will post the file to the group, in case there is someone
interested in the excersise itself.

Carlos