guitar chord diagrams

From: Patrick Stanistreet
Subject: guitar chord diagrams
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 07:56:17 +0800

I wrote a little script to layout guitar chord diagrams
which can be placed above a line of music.  You
need lilypond-book to put it to use. I created a little
demo which is described in the file gtrchord-eps.html

It still needs work on the chord name labels as I haven't
figured out how to display chords names like  Am69.

It has been hosted on savannah.gnu.org and can be
downloaded at.

http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/gtrchord-eps/

The tarball contains all the demo files.  I haven't
tried in on windows yet but hope to have a report
soon.